Child Bone Specialist
What does Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon mean?
The orthopedic surgeon has the understanding to address the issue with the musculoskeletal system. Consulting the doctor is beneficial for a child when they have an issue or disease in:
If your child is suspected to have an ailment in the legs, hands, feet, spine, or arms then consult the pediatric orthopaedist as it is the right choice. In all, they can take care of:
- Variation in leg lengths
- Abnormalities in the way children walk
- Deformities that can occur in childhood like scoliosis (curved spine) and crooked legs
- Ailments that are present from births like malformation of back, feet, neck, & hand, dislocated hips, and clubfeet.
What problems can be treated by pediatric orthopedic surgeons?
Children with complex pediatric problems are best managed with the help of the able surgical team. The surgeon will diagnose, treat, and manage the children’s musculoskeletal system. Some of the issues which they can address are:
- Broken bones
- Gait abnormalities
- Infection or tumor of bones & joints
- Spine and limb deformities which are seen in later life like limb, scoliosis, and clubfoot.
Fracture treatment in children and adult will vary
How to look for the best pediatric orthopedic surgeon?