Jaiveer Singh Hunjan
(111, Hunjan Hospital, South Model Gram, Ludhiana, Punjab(India))
- Exceptional active listening skills when meeting with patients and learning about their symptoms, medical histories, and concerns.
- Extensive knowledge of various diseases and injuries commonly affecting the musculoskeletal system, and cutting-edge diagnoses and treatment techniques.
- Experience with various medical software systems, including robotic surgery and three-dimensional virtual surgery software.
- Complex problem-solving skills when faced with unusual or complicated injuries and diseases affecting the musculoskeletal system.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Compassionate demeanour and personable approach to patient care.
Hunjan Hospital, Ludhiana (Punjab)
- Chief Arthroscopy Surgeon
- Done 2000+ Joint replacement surgeries during the tenure
- Done more than 10000 Trauma Surgeries
- Diagnose trauma, injuries, infections, tumors, and other problems that require surgical procedures to correct.
- Specialize in treating patients with spine disorders, arthritis, or muscle, ligament, and tendon damage
- Communicate with patients to help them decide what the best course of treatment is to meet their needs and ensure their quality of life.
Senior Resident (Orthopaedic Surgery)- MM. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
July 2016 – June 2017
- Ensured patients understood their diagnosis, received relevant information about all possible treatment options, and decided on the best treatment plans for their needs.
- Answered all questions and addressed all concerns before, during, and after any surgical procedures.
- Communicated extensively with family practitioners and other specialists to ensure all treating physicians were on board with the treatment plans.
- Examined patients for issues with bones, joints, and ligaments related to injuries or diseases.
- Performed surgery to repair or replace bones and joints to improve skeletal health and the patients’ quality of life.
- The monitored recovery process after surgery, creating and changing treatment plans as necessary.
Fellowships and Trainings
Attended Specialized fellowship programme in sports injuries, arthroscopy, and orthopedic surgery along with Senior professional orthopedic surgeons with extensive experience in diagnosis and treatment of high-performance athletes’ injuries.
During the exposure to Advanced techniques in arthroscopy such as Arthroscopic Latarjet, Arthroscopic massive Cuff repairs, Superior Capsule Reconstructions, and Arthroscopic Brachial Plexus Neurolysis, etc.
Gain experience to a comprehensive exposure to simple to complex primary and revision shoulder arthroplasty.
Certified Training in MAKO- Robotic Assisted Replacement Surgeries
Hands-on training and proctoring on how to perform this innovative and cutting-edge procedure.
- MS (Ortho) 2016 MM. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Ambala
- MBBS 2014 MM. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Ambala