Knee Replacement Surgery
What Is Knee Replacement?
Knee Replacement in Ludhiana, Knee Replacement surgeon in Punjab, Total knee replacement is an extensive surgery to restore the affected parts of the knee joint with prosthetics or artificial implants. During the surgery, special instruments are used to perform the procedure. The instruments are used to resurface and replace the implants. The patients facing the issue should visit Hunjan Hospital for the strategic treatment plan for Knee replacement surgery in Ludhiana, Punjab.
A Best And Effective Procedure
- Better knee joint movement
- Get relief from pain and reduced stiffness
- Joint alignments are improved
- Reduced chances to get support
- Improved quality of life (You can walk, climb stairs, and continue doing the daily activities.)
What Are The Conditions When You Need A Knee Replacement?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Long-Standing knee pain & swelling
- Knee Joints have severe arthritis
- Legs have severe deformity (Bent or bowlegs)
- Excess pain that you are not able to continue doing your regular work
- Arthritis due to injuries around the knee joint
What Are The Types Of Procedures For Knee Replacement?
- Knee replacement in open surgery
- Robotic knee replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery (MIKRS)
Why Should You Choose Minimally Invasive Knee Surgery?
The way joint replacement is done is evolving with time. You don’t have to simply go for the conventional procedure or open surgery. Thankfully, medical advances have changed the way patients are given treatment and they are also at peace of mind while getting the surgery.With minimally invasive surgery, the patient can get back to the normal course within a few days. Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery at our hospital is suggested to the patients because of the way it provides benefits and helps them to get back to their daily life.
In this procedure, the surgical incision is 4 to 6 inches, whereas in traditional surgery it is 8 to 10 inches. Some of the benefits the minimally invasive surgery provide are:
- Reduced hospital stay
- Reduced complications
- Recovery time is less
- Budget-friendly treatment
What Is The Cost Of Knee Replacement Surgery?
- Type of surgery
- The total cost of an implant
- Total time of hospital stay
- Total Vs Partial knee replacement
Why Should You Choose Hunjan Hospital?
The Hunjan hospital team includes able and skilled joint replacement and arthroscopy doctors. Each of our doctors has years of experience. Our elite team of knee replacement and hip replacement surgeons have handled various cases with extreme care and end-results have been the best. Not only from Punjab but from all over India the patients have shown trust in our doctors. This is because our surgeons are well-aware of the modern and improved state of technology. For further details, you can contact us or book your initial consultation, to get bespoke service for your health issues.