What is Physiotherapy?
When should I go see a physiotherapist?
What health issues can a Physiotherapist treat?
- Muscle and skeleton problems resulted in back and neck pain.
- Due to asthma, you had a lung issue
- The problem in the joints, bones, ligaments, and muscles like arthritis.
- Heart problem resulted in a disability
- Pelvic issues which have been since childhood like bowel & bladder issues.
- Swelling, loss of muscle strength, fatigue, stiffness, and pain, after the cancer treatment.
What can I expect during physiotherapy?
Every individual situation is different from others so your treatment plan will also vary. It is basically about understanding your needs and accordingly giving you the treatment. Here’s what the consultation will look like:
- Your physiotherapist will ask questions about your medical history.
- Your condition is completely diagnosed and assessed.
- The treatment plan is given by determining what is right for you.
- Depending on your situation you will be given the set of exercises or an assisted device if required.