What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy in Punjab, Physiotherapist in Ludhiana, Physiotherapy is a treatment that focuses on restoring, maintaining, and ensuring that the patient’s overall well-being is in the right state. It aids the patient through injury prevention, physical rehabilitation, and physical health & fitness. Physiotherapists help you to go through recovery with ease.
When should I go see a physiotherapist?
If you have an injury or chronic pain, then make sure to consult the physiotherapist. If you have chronic pain that is affecting your everyday life, then you need to consult him as much as possible.
What health issues can a Physiotherapist treat?
Physiotherapists aim at giving preventive-care and rehabilitation facilities. The bespoke treatment plan is made depending on understanding the disease disability or injury. Some of the situations which can be addressed by him are:
- Muscle and skeleton problems resulted in back and neck pain.
- Due to asthma, you had a lung issue
- The problem in the joints, bones, ligaments, and muscles like arthritis.
- Heart problem resulted in a disability
- Pelvic issues which have been since childhood like bowel & bladder issues.
- Swelling, loss of muscle strength, fatigue, stiffness, and pain, after the cancer treatment.
What can I expect during physiotherapy?
Every individual situation is different from others so your treatment plan will also vary. It is basically about understanding your needs and accordingly giving you the treatment. Here’s what the consultation will look like:
- Your physiotherapist will ask questions about your medical history.
- Your condition is completely diagnosed and assessed.
- The treatment plan is given by determining what is right for you.
- Depending on your situation you will be given the set of exercises or an assisted device if required.