Bone Hospital in Ludhiana
What are the precautionary measures to check joint problems?
- Exercise daily: One should exercise or practice yoga daily. It will help to check the future problems of joint pains.
- Maintain an Ideal Weight: One should not let one’s weight be subject to frequent and sudden changes. It is highly advised to maintain an ideal weight. For that follow a good and effective diet plan. Do not let your eating habits become the cause of either obesity problems or joint-related ailments.
- Do not put strain: Do not let your joints suffer from a strain too often. It will weaken your joints which in turn aggravates the joint problems.
- Early Detection is the key to speedy recovery: If you can get the problem of joint detected at the early possible stage, then you will experience a speedy rehabilitation. It is suggested that whenever you find it difficult to make certain movements or body parts are restricted in doing movements, it is an indication to consult a bone specialist.
Does the bone specialist prescribe certain medications to prevent further complications?
What is the implication of the ‘Regrow process’?
What is the connotation of joint replacement surgery?
What is the mechanism of a shoulder dislocation?
The shoulder dislocation is not only subjective to the direct forces but many cases of dislocation caused by the indirect forces have come to light. One must be wondering about the conditions of indirect factors, then following would help you to get acquainted with:
- External Rotation especially when the shoulder is abducted.
- Blocking a shot while playing basketball.
- Anterior dislocation is customary when one is participating in boxing and other kinds of activities and games.