What is joint pain? What are its causes, symptoms, and treatment options?
What is Joint pain?
Joint Pain Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, Joints are an important part of the body which is the meeting point of bones. It helps the bones to move which include different body parts like:
If you are looking for Joint pain Treatment in Ludhiana, then Hunjan Hospital has a team of experts who ensures that you get the best treatment. Our hospital has a team of skilled Joint Pain Specialist Punjab, India.
What are the reasons for joint pain?
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
With time, the joints are deformed. RA can result in fluid buildup, inflammation, and pain in the joints which affect the immune system which lines the joints. Joint pain can be caused by factors like:
- Bursitis, or inflammation of the cushioning pads around joints
- Infectious diseases like mumps, influenza, and hepatitis
- Chondromalacia of the patella, or a breakdown of the cartilage in the kneecap
- An injury
What are the symptoms of joint pain?
In some cases, joint pain treatment is needed on time, and understanding is the reason behind it. Make sure to consult the doctor if:
- The pain is there for 3 days or more
- Fever but without the flu signs
- The joint area is tender, swollen, or warm when you touch it.
- Make sure to visit the emergency room if you experience these conditions:
- Joint is deformed
- Joint is not mobile
- Severe joint pain
- Serious injury
- Joint swelling occurs suddenly
Joint pain Diagnosis
What is the treatment for joint pain?
Well! There is no treatment option to eliminate the issue or there is no such treatment that can prevent its occurrence. But some of the ways which you can consider to manage it are:
- The topical pain relievers can be used or you need to take anti-inflammatory medications to reduce swelling, pain, and inflammation.
- You need to be physically active and follow the fitness program daily. Make sure to include moderate exercise.
- To keep the joint movement correct, you should do stretching before exercise.
- Make your body weight in the right range as it helps in reducing the stress level on joints.
- If the pain is not due to arthritis then you should do a gentle massage, take a warm bath, stretch daily, get proper rest, and take the non-prescription medications.