According to the doctors practising in the orthopaedic hospital in Ludhiana, “ There are many symptoms that signify COVID affliction. Respiratory disorders are most common among them. Some other symptoms may include the following:
- Loss of taste
- Foggy Brain “
Did you know?
Hunjan Hospital is the first hospital to launch robotic-assisted knee replacement in Ludhiana and other cities of Punjab.
Can Covid 19 also create an impact on the joint problems?
Yes Covid-19, can also produce a considerable impact on the bones, joints and muscles. The viral infections that affect the bones, joints and ligaments are known as acute arthralgia.
What do the findings of the researchers have to say?
According to the findings of the researchers, “Inflammatory joint diseases may occur because of the viral infections that not only include the muscle aches but the joint pain also.
The main cause of inflammatory arthritis can be autoimmune conditions which may sometimes come out to be viral. It can not be only felt in the knees, but all the joints can be included in it:
No matter whether you are sickened with Covid or not, if you are having pain in your joints then you should make sure that you are consulting the doctors. It is only the consultation with the doctor that can help you to know how you can make your joint and muscle condition better.
Which are the other options which may help you to treat the joint pain?
With the following options, it becomes easy to get rid of the joint pain:
- Application of the ice and heat on the afflicted joint or the muscle
- Undergoing physical therapy
- Staying active
- Intake of the proper OTC medications
- Regular intake of the prescribed medications
- Intake of the supplements
- Measures to lose the weight
Please! Do not ignore the condition.
No matter which knee condition you are suffering from. You have to make sure that you are consulting with the doctors.
The doctors will help you to save the problem from advancing to the progressed stage.
To whom should I consult?
First of all, you are required to consult the family doctors about it. If they’ll find that the particular condition is devastating and can be progressed to the most advanced stages, then they may refer you to the specialist doctor who will treat your problems with the specialised approach.
- No matter whether the symptoms are mild or giant, you should never take them lightly.
- You must make yourself aware of the latest information regarding COVID.
- To make sure that you do not become easy prey to covid, you should switch to a healthy lifestyle.
- Practise Yoga or exercise daily to keep your muscles and joints strong.
- Do not miss any appointment with the orthopaedician.
- Do not engage in incapacitated weight lifting activities.
Health is Wealth, indeed, in these COVID times especially. It is therefore advised that you should not compromise with your health and follow all the above-mentioned tips for personal well-being.
If you have found this information worthy and relevant, then please do not forget to provide your feedback. It is only your feedback that encourages us to put forward our views among our potential readers.